Alfie never recovered from getting his wisdom teeth out

This past week I went to a family reunion where my entire Dad's side of the family was gathered. It was exciting to see everyone! There were a few babies and among them was this little boy:

Alfred Hitchcock reincarnated.



Maybe I'm the only one that sees it, but all through out the reunion I saw it and I just had to show everyone else. What do you think?

Something rather interesting: I got two of my wisdom teeth out yesterday. I participated in a study to see which kind of drug is most effective out of an experimental drug, Tylenol, or a placebo. And guess which one I'm pretty sure I got? I'm pretty sure I got the placebo, although I'm not sure. They didn't tell me afterward so I just have to guess based on the amount of pain I was in which just so happened to be quite a bit. After being on the site of the surgery and watching 1 1/2 Lord of the Rings movies I was able to go home. I ended up taking some Ibuprofen half way through because the pain got me to tear up and even cry for a teeny bit, which means it was bad.

There are no fun stories with this wisdom teeth experience. No loopiness aside from me laughing about how quickly it went (it took 7 minutes to get my left top and bottom wisdom teeth out) but then I just sat in a bed the put me in drooling blood for 2 hours, basically. Not a pleasant experience, but it was worth getting them out for free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And then little red riding hood was eaten by the tiny bear who had a broken chair

What a day, what a day to take to.....everything!

The Lord is stronger