Practicing for Heaven

So I haven't really written anything of much importance to me lately.  Yeah, new music is fun to find, and crazy schedules are thrilling to get through, but they're not all that important.  A bit reason for me not writing is that I don't want to get it wrong.  Heavenly Father has been such a tremendous part of my life these past few weeks and I fear that if I write it down I won't be correct in my relating the experiences, so I just sit there with an uneasy feeling, knowing I should write.  And then I go to bed without writing in my journal, feeling like a failure because I was unable to dictate to my journal or blog what I've been learning and experiencing. 

There were so many things I should have written down, but haven't and now have forgotten.  I KNEW that would happen, but for some reason I didn't care.  I regret that now. 

I shall now do my best to communicate this one overarching idea that I haven't recorded from the past few weeks: My Heavenly Father loves me, cares about me, and will not leave me.  I am here on this earth to act on that understanding and then help those around me learn of that as well.  I have been sent to this earth to progress and learn.  I have been sent here so that once I am on good footing with the Lord, I can be an instrument in His hands to help others.  I know I can do that if I seek His guidance and listen to the promptings of the Spirit - and that includes writing in my journal when prompted...

As I accept my weaknesses but don't let them define me, the Lord can take those and improve me.  I have A LOT of weaknesses, but I can also do A LOT of good despite those weaknesses.  I'll just keep trying to do good and I'll continue working on my weakness.  I sure feels good when you realize you've been an instrument in the Lord's hands!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And then little red riding hood was eaten by the tiny bear who had a broken chair

What a day, what a day to take to.....everything!

The Lord is stronger